AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

508 pking server with 634 items FTW!

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

This is honestly bullshit!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
josh

josh

This is honestly bullshit! Empty
PostSubject: This is honestly bullshit!   This is honestly bullshit! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:29 pm

There In-game username: Evil Yakuza

Why are they being reported: Intentionally making me disconnect resulting in me losing my bank that i donated for!

Why do you think they should be banned or muted: I feel threatened by Evil Yakuza and do not feel that it is right that someone like him can purposely make someone disconnect while doing a boss run and make them lose their items.

My proof: I have screenshots although i don't know how to upload them i have them if someone can help me upload them i have the proof where he sits and laughs and states that tyler and kyle trust him 100% and would believe him over me with a "Very Happy" face. I am sick of being harrassed and if i cannot have my items back i would like my donations back. Thanks...

He is still making me disconnect to the point where i log out, he made kyle log out and he made the whole serv log out but yet he was still logged in?

This is honestly bullshit! Fuckingbullshit

This is honestly bullshit! Fuckingbullshit-1
Back to top Go down

This is honestly bullshit!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AMD Pkz :: Server Info! :: Appels, Bans And Reporting :: Report A Player!-
Jump to: