AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

508 pking server with 634 items FTW!

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

PAY PAL DONATIONS SOON TO COME. PLEASE READ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PAY PAL DONATIONS SOON TO COME. PLEASE READ! Empty
PostSubject: PAY PAL DONATIONS SOON TO COME. PLEASE READ!   PAY PAL DONATIONS SOON TO COME. PLEASE READ! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Well i wanna first off thank everyone who has donated it has helped me out alot. I do want everyone to thank kyle for being such a epic coder. "Thank you kyle Smile" But what im here to say is probly within the next week mabe 2 weeks Kyle has opened a bank account and a pay pal account and we are most likely will be running off vps. Now everyone knows vps isnt cheap. For a server that can hold i think 500 or 1k people its bout $25 a month not including tax. Now once i know for sure when kyle is starting all this we will need up front donations to atleast pay for the first month of vps which will help us alot.
I'm Most likely going to start working here in the next couple days or a week mabe 2. So some of the money i make will be to pay for vps. I will tell you ALL NOW IM NOT PAYING ALL MY MONEY TO KEEP THIS SHIT UP LMAO. I will probly thro in bout 15 a month mabe a little more. But alot of you wont see me for days cuz i will be working bout 30-40 mins from my house and bout 12-14hr days. But when im home i hope when i do get on there will mass fucking ppl playing instead the legacy josh and bank roll lol. I do say tho please start advertising ive tryed and fail on so many server. But once we get bout 20 thn more ppl will join. But please bare with the server im trying to work with kyle to fix all the errors so that tormented demon and corp and all that will drop the items thy are suppost to. I understand it may tend to get boring when there is nothing to do. But im sure it will get better in time. Well I hope everyone keeps the feed back coming in on the forums i will try to check them everyday or so. But once we get the vps going alot more people will show.

O yeah im thing bout when i get my first pay check buyin a webclient instead of tryign to spend another 5 hrs trying to make it. It is uber hard to make a mother fucking webclient fk lol but yeah. Alright well ive said what i needed to say i hope everyone reads this and that everything will work out.

Peace Owner deadly also on the behalf of Co-owner and epic coder Kyle Razz
Back to top Go down
https://amdpkz.board-directory.net

PAY PAL DONATIONS SOON TO COME. PLEASE READ!
Page 1 of 1