AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

508 pking server with 634 items FTW!

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Bank Roll---Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bank Roll

Bank Roll---Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Bank Roll---Moderator Application   Bank Roll---Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:42 pm

Ingame username: Bank Roll

How long have you played: Since the beginning

Combat level: 108

How many 99s:99 strength, 96 hp, going for 99 slayer

Are you helpful/useful: As you know deadly I was an admin on EpicFail server, and I think I was very helpful to everyone there, and i'll be even better here knowing that the server owner has alot of determination nad promise for the server. Plus I am starting to learn how to code servers such as this
If so how: I believe that this growing server needs dedicated staff who will be extreemly helpful, knowlageable, nice, caring, aswell as insightful, and resourceful, I am that person.

Why you think you should deserve it: I deserve it becasue I have been here since the begining and I plan to be here for a very long time. Plus I am nice, caring, I do not hold grudges against anyone, I am very helpful, I do not hate ANYONE. I give my trust easily, but if people lose it it's hard to get it back.

Sponsors(people who will say that you deserve it): Ekc5 (More To Come)

Are you going to abuse your powers:Out of the question. No.

How can I trust you: Well we were both friends during EpicFail and I was loyal to him and you then so I will be the same here. Plus I have never done anything that has made you not trust me, all I have ever done was gain your trust. If you were to ever need help with anything you know that I'd be here for you.

If players report that you are abusing powers, will you gladly give up your position: I will defend myself but I will gladly give it up if you wish. bounce

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!!!

~Bank Roll

Last edited by Bank Roll on Sat May 07, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : +1 Sponsor, Editing levels+ MAJOR CHANGES)
Back to top Go down
josh

josh

PostSubject: Re: Bank Roll---Moderator Application   Bank Roll---Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:50 pm

I will start of by saying that bank roll is a very respectable person and i think he deserves some credit for that. He seems like the type of person who would lend a hand to help another player. This sentence is to Bank Roll himself, Bank i thank you for not being an untrustworthy and dishonest person to me even though i may have only known you for a short period of time i have taken a liking to you. I will conclude this by saying i sponsor Bank Roll and wish him the best of luck. Thanks for being a friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bank Roll

PostSubject: Re: Bank Roll Mod Application   Bank Roll---Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Thanks man, I just hope that the rest of the server thinks the same way about me, as you do,

~Bank Roll
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bank Roll---Moderator Application   Bank Roll---Moderator Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:49 pm

I HAVE TO SAY WHAT THE FUK IS UP WITH THAT.....JOSH POST A REALLY NICE COMMENT AND EVERYONE HATES ON HIS APP. THERE IS SOMTHING WRONG IN THIS PICTURE.

Owner Deadly
Back to top Go down
https://amdpkz.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank Roll---Moderator Application   Bank Roll---Moderator Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bank Roll---Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1