AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

508 pking server with 634 items FTW!

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

for the hell of it.Ekc5's Server Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ekc5

ekc5

for the hell of it.Ekc5's Server Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: for the hell of it.Ekc5's Server Mod Application   for the hell of it.Ekc5's Server Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:00 pm

Ingame username:ekc5

How long have you played: about 2-3 days

Combat level:121

How many 99s:6(attack, defense, strength, hit points, agility, hunter)

Are you helpful/useful:yes.

If so how:i can be helpful in different ways.i can help people around the server and i can also go to other servers and advertise so we can get more people.i believe that if we had more people, even more people would join and it would make the game a better experience for everyone.

Why you think you should deserve it:i think that i can help a lot of people if its with getting to know the server or where to train or whatever. like i said in my title, this is just for the hell of it and i don't really know why i deserve it if i do.

Sponsors(people who will say that you deserve it):none that i know of

Are you going to abuse your powers:no.i never abuse my power and i know that if i do i will lose my position.i like to play by the rules.

How can I trust you:i have been mod/admin/co-owner on many different servers.i cant remember most of the names because there were a lot but some were phatscape- admin, weedscape-worked way up to admin, failscape-got mod then donated for co-owner.i have been trusted by many different people and servers and i hope you can trust me as well

If players report that you are abusing powers, will you gladly give up your position: yes.if i am in fact abusing my powers I will give up my position. if i am not abusing my powers and am accused of doing so, i will gladly defend myself and try to keep my position.
Back to top Go down

for the hell of it.Ekc5's Server Mod Application
Page 1 of 1