AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Please Register to The AMD Pkz Forums.
AMD Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

508 pking server with 634 items FTW!

Home  Search  Latest images  Register  Log in  

Bank Roll on Fishing, Smithing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bank Roll

Bank Roll on Fishing, Smithing Empty
PostSubject: Bank Roll on Fishing, Smithing   Bank Roll on Fishing, Smithing I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:43 pm

I think that fishing is too slow, The highest fish that you can fish at skills is Lobster I believe, and it only gives you 700 exp per Lobster, and is incredibly slow. You rarely catch a fish and when you do it is not worth the exp, if you were looking for the maximum exp per hour Shrimp is the best which I think is wrong. So I think you should speed up the catch rate of Lobster, Tuna, ect. and increase the exp rates for each.

As for smithing, when you try to smelt bars in the furnace at skills, you can only smelt one at a time, the other options, ( Smelt 5, Smelt 10, Smelt X) don't even work, all you can do is click the bar picture to make one. Which makes it really hard to smelt any kind of bar.

I am Bank Roll

Last edited by Bank Roll on Sun May 08, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added smithing)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bank Roll on Fishing, Smithing   Bank Roll on Fishing, Smithing I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:44 pm

ill let kyle know and see if we cant get it fixed.

Owner Deadly
Back to top Go down
https://amdpkz.board-directory.net
Bank Roll

PostSubject: Re: Bank Roll on Fishing, Smithing   Bank Roll on Fishing, Smithing I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:52 pm

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank Roll on Fishing, Smithing   Bank Roll on Fishing, Smithing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bank Roll on Fishing, Smithing
Page 1 of 1